Monday 25 June 2007

June 25th: Day 23

Weird day today. Thought it was going to be jammed packed and ended up just seeing a show at LCC (London College of Communication). The exhibition was okay. Cool ways of presenting work though. Glad it was a rainy, slow day though because I finally got to catch up on these blogs and such before Barcelona. I got an ace bandage for my ankle too which is good. Tonight is movie night and pizza and really excited for a low key night, haven't had one in awhile.

Also, I have organized all of my pictures down to the visit, but it takes forever to put one picture on this blog, and for some reason it wont let me upload that many, and considering I will be back in the US in two weeks from today, pictures will just have to wait! Sorry all, but it will be better when I can explain them anyway!

Haiku of the Day:

I now hate the tube
LLC exhibition
Internet. Movies.

No comments: